Hi guys!! This is a blog made by a bored, gay malaysian dude in UK. Join me in my attempts of balancing out my life while enjoying a few amateurish web-comic and hopefully some arts and crafts along the way =D . Feel free to drop me an email =3

Friday 6 December 2013

Here we go, again, the first post.

Hey guys, =D

I am... err... bunny *groans* laments about this name later.

A lot of things have happened tat made me closed down my old blog. Long story short, basically someone tried to flame me using some of my posts, so just for safety reasons, I privatised it for the time being. Sad i know, since i have so much fun with blogging. I intended to stop for good.

But i guess i am bored, so here's me again. lol.

If anyone of u guys still rmbs me, or find out who i am (u will, eventually from my drawings below), lets just keep to ourselves. ^_^ I am sad to say tat i will delete anyone's comments if bear's and my name are mentioned.

Basically to those who don know me, or is new to this blog, WELCOME!!! This is basically a blog about my life (like most generic blogs out there). I treated it as my digital diary. from time to time i will post some retarded drawings of my own (mayb even post some old ones for memory's sake).

So about me.... I am... bunny, (ugh i really need to get use to this or get something new) and I am jz as normal as anyone of you out there. I wont be sharing as much information as the previous blog, kinda beats the point of calling it a diary i know. But i will be dropping some things about my life here and there, mostly rantings about life and people, but that is the main thing tat gets me in trouble in the first place lol.

This is me in my drawing.
This is bear in my drawings. Yes we are together if you guys are too slow to figure it out lol. 

I don have photoshop at the moment so it will hav to be black and white. Look familiar?  But for now, stay tune. =3 lets see how this goes. I really hope I can do this right!




8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks dex!!!! XD hope this will last though muahhaha

      Delete
  2. I remember youuuuuuuuu! welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WEE!!!!!!! Yay! at least i am not forgotten :')

      Delete
  3. Been checking your blog for new posts since the last one. Glad that I found your blog again. And welcome back. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, thanks a lot! I am very glad =D hope u will stay like last time XD

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. yeap yeap and i will make the stay worthwhile =D

      Delete