Hi guys!! This is a blog made by a bored, gay malaysian dude in UK. Join me in my attempts of balancing out my life while enjoying a few amateurish web-comic and hopefully some arts and crafts along the way =D . Feel free to drop me an email =3

Thursday 17 July 2014

COMIC: Evil Bear in Pisa








I think i just saw bear's dark side..... If you guys don really understand, its basically him tricking me into doing the obligatory hand pushing pic at pisa tower. very embarrassing, very stupid. D= 

Sorry for the quality, i ended up just doodling on my work book lol. so pardon the lines@~

8 comments:

  1. HAHAHAH THIS is damn good! Like for bear!

    Freakishly evil OMG.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its life. i think he wants to blackmail me D=

      Delete
  2. hahahaha ur comic is funny, but yea some ppl dont like pictures one? dunno if bear is like that i used to have a friend die die also wont take group picture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha no le he can b in picture, but not that stupid awkward tower pushing photo =.=

      Delete
  3. nice dark side bear have there:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, if he channel his darkness into more love tat would b nicer... =3=

      Delete